Friday, December 20, 2019

MISSION: CREATIVITY

PRODUCT:

The product I created was a short track representing my knowledge of Digital Audio. To make this track I used GarageBand. I decided to name the track “Jungle Saga” as it is jungle themed and based. It took approximately 3 hours to make this short track considering I produced it from scratch. I decided to use unusual instruments not heard so much in today music, this is to give the track a unique style of music, tribe like music. I decided to create the track to make it simple and quick just to show an idea demonstrating Digital Audio. I put it together in the F block MacLab, the garage band in the college Mac labs  has all exclusive content downloaded and it was a place where I focused. My project mates and I also recorded a brief podcast to demonstrate the idea of podcasts when it comes to digital audio.

Working on the presentation was easy, my two project mates and I made 3 different presentations, I used Google slides for mine and in it I discussed the concept of music and how it has shaped society, that being the diversity of genres of music as well as earphones and how they contributed to music and digital audio in general. Copyright policies the way the notes are placed and melodies are composed can be copied to sound like an existing song/melody. It took about 3 hours researching the topic and an hour composing the presentation.

I helped my project mate Lateef with his track as he was struggling with using garage band, since I have previous with garage band, I gave him a hand in a lining the melodies and putting ad lips in.

The presentation is bright yellow and blue, I chose these colours to attract the audiences attention as much as possible.
The track has a hard beat to it, this is because people like a strong beat with a soft melody. I would identify my track as somewhat strange due to its style but I want it to be that way as I want to make it enjoyable and a new experience for the listener.

We decided to cancel the podcast idea as that would take up too much time in the presentation.
We planned how we were going to present in the order of Roman, Lateef and lastly myself. After each presentation they person presenting then has to present their track.

With the presentation equally divided like so, I then realized It was a bad idea to have 3 separate presentations as that would take way too long to present and to switch between presentations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MISSION: CULTURE

Process : My goals for this missions are to: * Design and develop a presentation that discusses The Trouble with Internet Trolling. * Prese...