Friday, December 20, 2019

MISSION: CREATIVITY


Reflection
 During this mission, I learned how to use GarageBand in depth, how to assert the notes in the correct manner to produce a good track that would catch the listeners attention. I learned how to upload my work on one drive to download it and further use it on another device. I learned that podcasts are actually much more popular than what I expected. I learned that good research contributes highly to the performance whilst presenting, I.e. Avoiding reading from slides whilst presenting and having the ability to always face the audience to establish presenting ground and constantly maintain their undivided attention.

During the mission I discovered that we are very surrounded by digital audio, more than I expected. Like podcasts for example. The success of podcasts exceeded my expectations. During the mission I discovered that teamwork Is very important and getting the work done along side each other is much more helpful rather than separately. This is to establish and maintain order whilst creating the presentation. Each persons ideas are equally taken into account, and after breaking down the ideas, the best ones from each group member are the ones to be presented. I learned that I can spend hours on end creating music, this mission confirmed my true life goal and my true passion, which is to create music.

During the presentations we failed to create one presentation that is shared between the members of the group. Instead we made individual presentations which then took way too much time to present. This resulted in my classmates having to rush in presenting their presentations, taking up extra class time. It was a lesson to be learned. I failed to deliver my track as we took too long setting up and switching between the presentation, hence why it would have been a better idea to stick with only one presentation between the three of us. I failed in referencing the definitions I acquired from google, which is known as plagiarism. However, we did succeed in demonstrating 2 tracks that show an example of a form of digital audio, that being music.

The aspects in which I was most proud of are the tracks, I believe we put in lot of effort creating the tracks in order to demonstrate Music as being a form of Digital Audio. The tracks were catchy, the melodies had good flow, the beat was bouncy and it definitely attracted the listeners, this was evident during the presentation when the tracks were presented. Facial expressions and body language/movement showed that the listeners were enjoying the tracks played.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MISSION: CULTURE

Process : My goals for this missions are to: * Design and develop a presentation that discusses The Trouble with Internet Trolling. * Prese...