Thursday, December 12, 2019

MISSION: CREATIVITY

Process:

My goals for this mission are to :

* Produce a music track using GarageBand, my 2 project mates will also be doing so. I would like this music track to be subtle yet complicated, something somewhat slow yet full of energy.
* Produce a podcast involving both of my group mates. This will be done using a phone microphone.
* Create a presentation defining what Digital Audio is, what music is, what podcasts are, how music has affected the human population. Talk about copyright and why it exists.
* Present the tracks to the audience and give out sticky notes asking them to write down feelings\emotions they associated with each track heard.
* Write a blog documenting this mission. Process, Product and Reflection.
* Learn from my mistakes.

The end product I hope to produce is an original track, associated with the jungle of some sort. I want this track to be unique and grab the listeners attention. My teammates and I hoped to produce a quick podcast to have it as an example within the presentation.
The presentation end product that I hope to produce is an interesting, factual and a somewhat humorous presentation, all combined I hope it would grab the audiences attention and would be enjoyable for them. I want to do this as I do not want my audience to suddenly dose off because of boredom, by making my audience laugh, they would pay more attention for the rest of the presentation hoping to laugh again, its how humans work. I want it to be interesting and factual so my audience are impressed with the new information presented to them. I want my audience to learn something new as it would not be a presentation without an audience to present to.

Resources that could assist me along the way would be good music production apps that are easy to edit with such as GarageBand, audacity. I also would like a bright presentation that is visually appealing and has many fonts and colours and editing options to come up with the perfect eye catching presentation. Options I have in mind for this is Google slides and or powerpoint. Though, I am leaning towards google slides more considering once everyone has linked their email to it, they can then easily access it and work on it simultaneously.

I would like for this presentation to be enthusiastic and uplifting, I will practice this by ensuring my project mates and I briefly rehearse the presentation before hand. By rehearsing, it will prevent any nervousness, stuttering and confusion whilst presenting.

I would like my project mates to also come up with different genres of tracks to demonstrate the variety of music and digital audio. This will make the presentation more interesting and will also keep the audience tuned in, as diversity is attractive.

During the short podcast we hope to produce it to be around 1 minute long, again just an example to demonstrate podcasts and how they work, this will be presented after we define and talk about podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MISSION: CULTURE

Process : My goals for this missions are to: * Design and develop a presentation that discusses The Trouble with Internet Trolling. * Prese...