Wednesday, October 9, 2019

MISSION: CREATIVE

Went to the mac lab and spent 2.5 hours making a beat using loop on GarageBand, as i was reviewing it with one of my class mates, the mac crashed and turned off. I lost all motivation and was very disappointed considering i was very happy with how the beat turned out. I then loaded up garage band on another mac and created almost the exact same beat, I attempted to send my beat to my own macbook in "project" form so i can work on it from home but an error kept popping up, so i am going to go back to the mac lab later on with my group members and attempt to finish the beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MISSION: CULTURE

Process : My goals for this missions are to: * Design and develop a presentation that discusses The Trouble with Internet Trolling. * Prese...